The clearly presented product navigation in our e-catalogue takes you quickly to the product you are looking for. You will also receive useful additional information, such as product datasheets or customer drawings. You can send us samples or price inquiries or place products in the shopping basket.
New! 2012/2013 Flip Page Catalogue online!
Click on the image below!
- Cat.-No.: 781091
- Product description:
CELL CULTURE MICROPLATE, 384 WELL, PS,F-BOTTOM, µCLEAR, BLACK, WITH LID,STERILE, 8 PCS/BAG
- Packaging weight: 2,58 kg
- Packaging dimension: 335 x 250 x 165 mm
- Packaging details: 32 piece / carton
384 Well Polystyrene Cell Culture Microplates, black
Improved cell adhesion through physical surface treatment
Free of detectable DNase, RNase, human DNA
- Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic
- Compatible with automated systems
- Rounded square well profile, i.e. they are square with rounded corners. This design combines the advantages of the square well, i.e. flexible working volume of 10 µl to 130 µl, with the advantages of a round well, such as reduced wicking and bubbling
- Alphanumeric well coding
- µClear® bottom
- Well profile: F-bottom (flat bottom)
- Growth area per well: 10 mm²
- Working volume per well: 15 µl - 110 µl
- With lid that enables gas exchange with the lowest possible evaporation
Quantity per bag/case: 8/32
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures, unless otherwise indicated.